InsurTech

New tools and technologies are transforming how insurance companies think about the future. More and more insurers are embracing InsurTech to improve customer experiences, unlock the potential of advanced analytics, and drive cost savings. New tools and technologies are transforming how insurance companies think about the future. More and more insurers are embracing InsurTech to improve customer experiences, unlock the...

READ MORE InsurTech

Commerce Bancshares Chooses SS&C for CECL Transition

Leading regional bank signs multi-year agreement to implement SS&C Primatics’ EVOLV to manage reserving under current US GAAP and new CECL accounting standard SSC Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSNC), a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services, today announced that Commerce Bancshares (‘Commerce’) has signed a multi-year agreement with SSC Primatics’ EVOLV platform to meet Current Expected Credit...

READ MORE Commerce Bancshares Chooses SS&C for CECL Transition

The Looming Nightmare

[#item_title] According to the Burbio school tracker[1], 53 percent of schools nationwide are now fully open for business. With the new CDC guidelines having determined that three feet is a safe distance for students[2], one would think the other 47 percent would embrace the chance to follow suit. But teacher union leaders, including Randi “Follow the Science” Weingarten aren’t having any of...

READ MORE The Looming Nightmare